Comentarios de la última videoconferencia:

ELISA (the girl with frekls) said…
HI! I’ m Elisa. I love the USA and I love Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.Here in Argentina,Buenos Aires there are a lot of horses and cows, also we eat a lot of meat, but we don’t eat horses, JAJAJA!!! And the sport is not hotball it’s handball. I really want to skype with you. bye…
Posted on 5/11/2009
Delfina said…
Hello!!, I am from argentina, I can’t speak soo much English but I am going to try to speak to you next time. Here the weahter is a little hot. In another moment can we speak a little. I hope i can go to your cuntry. Kisses from Argentina!!
Joaco said… 
The race it’s not called Nascar, the race it’s Tc2000(Turismo Carretera). Tc2000 it’s with a circuit(track), that’s not a oval. Bye for everyone. Joaco=).
Posted on 5/11/2009
PaBlO said…
Do YoU lIkE HEAVY METAL??? a LoT uF uS lIkE hEaVy MeTaL. wE lIkE METALLICA,IRON MAIDEN,ACDC ETC.
Posted on 5/11/2009
Liz said…
I have read all what you sayd, I would like to know what taylor wonted to ask at the video conference. Here in Aregntina , we dont call it hotball, we call it handball. We play a lot of soccer here( boys and some girls).
Posted on 5/11/2009
Mrs. Rachel Onyskin said…
Thank you so much for reading our comments and leaving your own. Thank you too for letting us know that the sport you play is called handball instead of hotball. I hope your weather gets back to normal soon!
Posted on 5/11/2009
Colt said…
Here we have football, wrestling, basket ball, baseball, volley ball cheer leading, lacross and soccer as our sports.
Posted on 5/11/2009
Cameron said…
Yes we do like Heavy Metal. But not like my friend Colt.
Posted on 5/11/2009
Autumn said…
Do you read alll your books in english? I enjoyed talking to u well here we play dodgeball its really cool!!1
Posted on 5/11/2009
Katie said…
I have a question for you do you have a soiciety that protects horses? bye
Posted on 5/11/2009
Martin said…
It`s handball not hotball, that is simillar to basketball but without a hoop and with two arcs
Posted on 5/11/2009
Ivan said…
How is the NASCAR race? Here we have a similar race,TC or TC 2000(Turismo carretera).The difference is that the track is not an oval. We are in Autumm now, The weather is like summer. We are worried because it’s not normal. Best wishes to everyone,Ivan.
Posted on 5/11/2009
Sophie said…
SPEAK whith you was so cool !!!!!! I LOVE TWILIGHT THE FILM(= is there the film of New Moon or another film? LOVE SOPHIE(=
Posted on 5/11/2009
guillermina said…
Hi!!! speaking with you is very interesting and fun!!!!!! your comments are interesting.I’m very happy to know more about you:) love,guille
Posted on 5/11/2009
SOPHIE said…
HI!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SO INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE VERY HAPPY !!!!!!!!!
Posted on 5/11/2009
marcus said…
IT WAS VERY NICE TALKING WITH YOU !!!
Posted on 5/11/2009
santiago said…
Hello I am Sntiago and here in Argentina we play soccer, handball not hotball, basketball,tenis,hockey and many more… Bye.
Posted on 5/11/2009
Ivanka said…
Hi kids!!!!!!!, talking with you was very funny.Do you see Kids Choice Awards ?I see it and it is very funny. Thanks for your comments. I went to disney World and is awesome I love Micky Mouse and Minnie Mouse. Bye ,Chau and Tschüss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on 5/11/2009
Lucre said…
Hi!!! I am very happy to comunicate with you!!! that is very funny!! hello = hola bye = chau german hello = hallo bye = tschuß
Posted on 5/11/2009
AGUSTINA said…
I too read Twilight,new Moon and Eclipse I am still reading it. My sister read Twilight,new Moon,Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.We learn English from 4th grade. Bye childrens!!!!!!!
Posted on 5/11/2009

3 thoughts on “Comentarios de la última videoconferencia:”

1. Juan : me gustó que hagamos las videoconferencias por que conocemos más gente nueva y de otros países ¡ESTá PADRISIMO!!

Sebi :me gustó la videoconferencia porque me gusta ver a la gente a la que le hablo.

Franco : me gustó la videoconferencia porque me gusta hablar con personas de otros países.

2. Nosotros en el taller hicimos hasta ahora 2 videoconferencias. En las videoconferencias participan generalmente los chicos de sexto.

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos necesarios están marcados *